Monday, December 8, 2014

4a) Make a final decision about your logical argument research topic. What is it? Questions to ask yourself:

My final decision about my logical argument research topic is racism.

What have we been studying in class this year? This year, we have been studying leading issues that exist today. We've researched information about specific issues that we selected and its impact on people in society.

Which subjects appeal to me? The subjects that appeal to me are common issues that need more attention in society. I'm interested in subjects such as racism, bullying, and stress disorders.

What are people writing about? People are writing about leading issues in society that have an impact on human beings, as well as the role that these issues have on the world as a whole.

What's most interesting to me? Racism is the most interesting issue to me because I've dealt with this issue before and I feel strongly about helping this issue. I feel like this topic is really controversial and I feel like it needs more attention. 

Can I find information about that? Yes, I can find information about this by researching information of the role that this issue plays in society. I can research evidence of how this issue is negatively impacting the world.


4b) Why are you most interested in the topic of argument selected? 

I am the most interested in racism because I've experienced this issue before and I feel like this issue needs more attention in society. People in society don't realize the importance of this issue and are oblivious to the damage that this issue has on individuals. I am also interested in finding out more information about this issue and more examples of the negative role that racism has on today. I'm interested in racial practices outside of the United States, and if racism is also a leading issue there.

1 comment:

  1. "I am also interested in finding out more information about this issue and more examples of the negative role that racism has on today. I'm interested in racial practices outside of the United States, and if racism is also a leading issue there."

    BRILLIANT - What a wonderful idea to try to investigate racism outside of the US.

    ReplyDelete