Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Potential Research Topics

Choose five topics that you think are potential research topics for your paper and briefly (in 2 to 5 sentences) explain why these topics are of interest to you.


  • Eating disorders - this topic interests me because I feel like it's important for people to be more mindful of their health and take care of their eating habits.
  • Child abuse - this topic interests me because there's several kids that are abused at home, and I feel like this problem needs more awareness.
  • Racism - this topic interests me because although racism isn't as big as a problem as it used to be, it's still an issue that exists today.
  • Stress disorders - this topic interests me because many teenagers suffer from stress disorders and they aren't doing anything to help with it.
  • Bullying - this topic interests me because bullying is such a controversial issue, and I'm highly against bullying.


1 comment:

  1. Great job explaining your reasons for being interested in these topics.

    ReplyDelete